Spectator, an international organization specialized in the development and advanced implementation of video communication and alarming software is looking for an International Project Manager!
Our company is seeking to hire a Project Manager to contribute to the further development of strategic and successful partnerships worldwide. You work with important stakeholders on the client-side, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions. A success factor for you in your position is the implementation of business continuity plans and processes in various projects. Your POA is “spot on”, and you can keep an excellent project overview for the customer and colleagues.
For more then 15 years Spectator develops and implements cutting-edge video control and service centres, for a variety of applications in Security, Healthcare and Communication.
In addition to its headquarters in Made, the Netherlands, Spectator has regional and national offices in four continents: Europe, Middle East, Latin Amerika and Africa.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Manage project continuity; planning, quality, budget and the financial result;
- Monitor, execute and evaluate projects with delivery to customer expectations;
- Formulate/ prepare project- and improvement plans;
- Coach teams in cooperation with the Operations Manager;
- Contribute to the optimization and improvement of project efficiency
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or related field;
- Additional degrees/ courses in the field of project or business management are a plus;
- Prior experience in project management and a leadership position;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible attitude and hands-on mentality;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language + another foreign language (preferably Spanish, Portuguese, German or French)
We offer you
- An exciting job in an expanding company that provides the opportunity to grow and build a career • Challenging projects around the world • An open and innovative working environment that values creativity and initiative on all levels • Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
An assessment can be part of the application process. Within Spectator we believe in the power of diversity, within MT, teams and departments, we are actively working on this.
Join our team and apply now! Please send your English CV & motivation for the role.
For more information and questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Amanda Touw at phone nr. +31 615 33 69 73.